Things I wish I knew before I begun!

Quiuiusers is a place for users of Qiuitoys to help each other outside of the quirky and barely functional Qiui app.
Qiuiusers-Admin
Site Admin

Things I wish I knew before I begun!

Post by Qiuiusers-Admin »

1) The app is insanely quirky.
2) The latest app is available from qiuitoy.com The google one always out of date, as of writing the latest version on play fails to find your device!
3) You need a phone number to register your app. The 'option' is there to register via email, however when you enter your email address you get told that the phone number is invalid (doh!)
4) The app can crash upon opening. Do not fret, just keep retrying, sometimes you get a chance to hit an icon at the bottom and you're able to break into the app. It appears that just a handful of new messages are too much for the android device to handle - if you can, delete delete friends you don't talk to (currently I am unable to find a method to delete messages)
5) You WILL get a lot of friend requests, mostly from females - they are almost always spam! There are a few ways which you can spot them which I will make a specific post and pin.
6) You can almost always unlock yourself at any time. The timer appears to serve no function other to ban you from locking back up for a few days or weeks.
6) There is next to no support from Qiui.